We went to the zoo for Easter and had a fun easter egg hunt. There were lots of people and Levi loved picking up the eggs. He got these funny egg ears and loves them.
Yeah! You got new pics. Levi looks so cute with his little egg ears. What fun! I am glad that you guys had a fun time. Kids are teh greatest. They make every holiday a better one.
Hey, Jenna. I was looking at your blog and if you go to the setting tab on your blog and then comments under who can comment and click on the "anyone" button, anyone can comment and not just people who have blogs. I just barely figured that out and switched so that my sister who don't have blogs can comment. Thought that I would let you know. But- I took the kiddo's to get shot today and Paige who is 13 months old only weights 18 lbs. Can you believe what a little bird she is? She is only in the 10% for her age. Crazy that she is a little pip-sqeak. How is Levi? Reese makes us check your blog everyday so she can see Levi and Jenna. So, tell Levi "Hi" from Reese.
2 comments:
Yeah! You got new pics. Levi looks so cute with his little egg ears. What fun! I am glad that you guys had a fun time. Kids are teh greatest. They make every holiday a better one.
Hey, Jenna. I was looking at your blog and if you go to the setting tab on your blog and then comments under who can comment and click on the "anyone" button, anyone can comment and not just people who have blogs. I just barely figured that out and switched so that my sister who don't have blogs can comment. Thought that I would let you know.
But- I took the kiddo's to get shot today and Paige who is 13 months old only weights 18 lbs. Can you believe what a little bird she is? She is only in the 10% for her age. Crazy that she is a little pip-sqeak.
How is Levi? Reese makes us check your blog everyday so she can see Levi and Jenna. So, tell Levi "Hi" from Reese.
Post a Comment