

We have had a busy busy week. I am going to go backwards and start with what we did last night. We went to a concert last night featuring the NASHVILLE TRIBUTE BAND. I had never heard of them until we moved out here last summer. They have written songs about Joseph Smith and the pioneers. It is wonderful.
Two of the members are in our ward. Michael is in the Young Mens with Brad Hull, one of the guitar players who is also in another band called Due West (later about them). Dan Truman from Diamond Rio is is keyboard player. They do an awesome job. We have gotten to know them really well.
Jason Deere and Dan Truman wrote the songs and they are wonderful. We loved listening to them. I got the songs from the TREK CD and I can't wait to get the prophet CD. It is a fun country twist on music. Great!
2 comments:
Ok, I am pretty jealous that you are getting to know some famous country music people.I love country music and my dream is to be a country music singer.
Jenna! I found you through Shantel...scary huh? This is great music! I have the prophet cd...its amazing! I'll send you a copy if you want one! Hope things are going well! Add me to your blog! Love ya! thehincheys@gmail.com
Post a Comment