Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, I guess that I should officially let everyone know we are expecting our second child in January. We are really excited and hope that Levi is just as excited. Wish me Luck!

5 comments:

Harmon Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Hope all goes well for you. Keep me posted!!
Love Shantel

Nancy said...

Yay! How exciting. We love babies. I love how we can still see the pregnancy even though we are so far away.

Damien and Ashley said...

Jenna---Congrats on the new baby! How exciting. We saw your little Levi a couple weeks ago when Michael's mom was watching him. I can't believe how big he is! I will tell Amber to look at your blog. I have been bugging her to start one...maybe she will now!

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Hi Jenna, I found your blog on Starla's! How are you? Congrats on the babies! hope things are going well! -Jessi

Damien and Ashley said...

Sorry for the long and many comments but I thought of more to say....How was Brett's wedding??? I was excited to see his invite in the mail. Congrats to him. Also, I was looking at your other posts and saw the Nashville tribute one-I love that music! We saw them all in a concert at BYU-I last year I think. It was awesome. (Even Damien liked it...) I haven't heard the trek one yet, so I'll have to pick me up a copy!