Wednesday, September 17, 2008
EEG Day!
Today Levi had his EEG at Vanderbilt and let's just say that we are all very tired. Levi had to go to bed late and be up by 4:00 a.m. He did really well for only getting a little bit of sleep. We got to Vanderbilt and they put all these wires all over his head and wrapped his head up. He did not like this. Michael and I had to hold him down and he screamed and screamed. Levi had to do different things like blowing on a pinwheel, closing his eyes and look at a bright blinking light(it made me very dizzy). They wanted him to go to sleep, but he was too upset to even close his eyes. It was very hard to hold him down for over an hour, but we are done. Levi got lots of new little toys for laying there. The lady that did the EEG kept giving him things to distract him. She was so nice. We all laid down for naps at 11:30 and slept the day away. We should get the results in a couple of days and go from there. We love our sweet little boy and how he keeps us smiling and always on our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor little guy. Sounds like he was a real trooper. Let us know how the results come back.
Are they doing this because of his seizure? I believe I had two of them when I was under 1 year of age and it was because my temperature went up too fast. I don't know if I ever got tested for anything like that though. Poor little guy. Hope everything turns out to be ok. Love ya.
I'm glad that he did so well! Sweet little guy.
It's a tough thing to watch. We had to many with Kaleb over the years. The hardest was the 1st one when he was about 18 months old. I take that back about 1 1/2 years ago he had one and he cried "Mom I'm so tired. Breaks your heart but it's goof to know if there is an abnormality. Call me if you have questions. Been there-still doing it.
Hey Jenna! This is your old distant cuz Kristin. I hope that your little guy is ok. I hope you guys are doing okay too!
Post a Comment