
On Wednesday we took the youth in our ward shopping for some less fornunate families. They each had to pick out gifts for children. They did so well. It was fun to see what they picked and how excited they got. Thanks to Diana, Heather, Jeremy and Brad for helping and making it run smoothly.
On Thursday we had our Enrichment and it was wonderful. They had dinner and a wonderful program. It was great to feel the Christmas spirit and enjoy being with the sisters in the ward.
On Saturday, we had a great ward party. It was very well attended and we had great food (and decorations) and the children were excited for Santa Claus. Levi was a little grumpy, but he cheered up and soon was running all over the place. It was fun to not have to cook dinner and see everyone having a good time.
Good Job Alex and Heidi!

On Sunday I went to the Stake Christmas Program and it was wonderful. We have so much talent in our ward and stake and it was so nice to listen to everyone sing. It was a busy week and I am ready to slow down. Hope everyone else had a great week!
8 comments:
Sounds like things are going good (and busy)! How have you been feeling? Levi is getting so big! Your ward must be great---sounds like some fun activities going on! Hope Christmas is good!
p.s. I really have posted stuff on my blog lately, but it doesn't tell you when I update it, now that it's private.
Sounds like a fun week. I love going to all the pre-Christmas parties and activities. It really helps you get into the Christmas mood. Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm so glad you have enjoyed all of this!
I love this time of year! Our ward has been so busy too. It really does help get you in the holiday spirit and create great memories!
That is so cool that they do so many things. Ward families are pretty awesome, especially when you are far away from other family.
Our two married kids loved Nashville.
Hope you are having fun this Christmas.
Tell you mom to get working on her blog!
Ahh, I remember those weeks in Nashville! It sounds so fun and busy! I'm glad you had a great week. AND you got to visit with the Bailey's! Merry Christmas!
It was a busy week-but so worth it!!:) Thanks, Jenna and Michael for organizing the Weds. activity. It was fun! You're both awesome!
They were some great activities! I hope you guys are doing great and having fun getting ready for Christmas.
Post a Comment