Friday, May 15, 2009

THREE WEEKS OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND WIND

The past three weeks I have been in Idaho with Levi and Benson. I took lots of pictures so I am only going to post a few for now. More to come. The flights went rather well. Afton drove us to the airport bright and early and our plane left at 7:00. Benson did amazing. He hardly cried and was so good. Levi was pretty good. He had his moments and I got a few glares from people. There are some people out there that just don't like kids and Levi was very good for an almost 3 year old. We flew into Denver and I only had a 30 minute layover, but when your plane has to wait for a gate then it becomes a 5 minute layover. I was running through the airport with a stroller and 2 kids. The airport staff were kind enough to call ahead and tell the pilot to wait. I was the last one on the airplane and when I got on I met a wonderful lady. She was visiting her grandkids in Nashville and lives about 45 minutes from my parents. She held Benson for 2 hours. It was wonderful. There are such sweet people out there and I am so grateful for that. We landed and she stayed with me until my father-in-law picked me up.

We were so tired when we got to my parents house I wanted to crash, but Levi was so happy to see his Grandma and his aunt Shelby. They had so much fun together. They went outside and pulled eachother in the wagon although it looks like Shelby was just pulling. We rode the golfcart and enjoyed a beautiful spring evening. Later it would snow and hail and be so cold. That is Idaho for you. Cold and Windy.

We also spent some time at Michael's parents and as you can see Levi does not like the lawnmower. He cried and screamed until I pulled him off. He did love the fourwheeler and had so much fun pulling the wagon inside the house. He was so spoiled.

12 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Glad you could come home and enjoy some time in good old Idaho. Never dull weather!

Bryan and Karalee said...

It was SO good to see you! It totally made my entire month! I really miss being able to see you so much. For a long time we saw eachother everyday, and now we hardly ever get to see eachother. I can't wait until you move back and we can get together more. I love you so much!

The Goodwins said...

I loved seeing your boys and definitely want to have more play dates when Benson gets a little older:) Since you left, it has been somewhat windy and now really sunny and nice, too bad eh?! That's Idaho for ya. Love seeing you!

Chelsi said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. It is always nice to go back to good old Idaho.

The Wright Family said...

So I'm assuming you left now, cuz today its beautiful! Too bad you missed it :) Oh well, you probably get enough of beautiful weather out there anyway. You had to get a taste of what we've been going through :)

Nancy said...

I am so glad that I got to visit with you for a couple of min. I hope that you are enjoying being home.

The Dipo's said...

How fun! I'm jealous because most of those pics have our mountains in the backround. I love driving up there and seeing them, it brings back loads of memories. I'm glad you had fun!

Maxfield Family said...

Flying with little kids is hard, especially when you are by yourself. Thats great that someone helped you. Looks like you had a fun trip in Idaho.

Halli said...

Those pics made me homesick! Glad you had a fun visit!

Nashville Stolle said...

I'm glad you had fun! Everyone needs to see their family once in a while! Call me when you are up to a visit!

The Stone Family said...

Hi Jenna - this is Emily (Hulse) Stone. Good to hear your doing good! My blog is jordanemilystonefamily.blogspot.com

Traylor Family said...

I thought for sure there would be more pictures. Soon hopefully. Looks like you had fun. I can't wait till I'm able to go visit family, or have them come visit me.