I am still here, but with moving, unpacking, being sick, having sick kids, and missing Tennessee I don't feel much like blogging. I am still reading all of your blogs and loving that. I know I am way behind in the blogging department and I will get to it sometime.
A little update on us. Michael is loving his new clinical site. They have treated us so well. We have already been to a great party, and I had the opportunity to meet all the CRNAs. They are all so nice and Michael is really liking it. He has great hours so we get to see him more. We are in the process of interviewing at different places and hopefully soon we will know where we are going.
The boys and I are doing well. Levi loves his grandparents, but still asks when we are going "home". He still blesses all of his friends during the prayer and asks about them during the day. Benson is growing and I think is getting ready to crawl. He moves all over and is such a busy body. He has 7 teeth and sure can bite.
I am not enjoying the snow we had yesterday, but we are in Idaho so oh well. I miss Tennessee so much and everybody there, but I have enjoyed being back in Idaho. This is our update and hopefully soon I will be blogging again. Love you all!
12 comments:
I am glad you are alive! We miss you!
It is sooo good to hear from you. Do you have e-mail? We miss you!
I think we should get together soon!! I am glad you are back, I am with you on the snow though....I am not ready for it! Hope to see you soon.
Yay for an update. We're all dying to see pictures though ;)
Glad that you all made it safe, and glad that you left us an update. We miss you.
Lynne
&
Leon
We can't wait to see you guys. We'll hopefully be making a trip that direction in the next couple weeks, but it depends on Bretts work schedule. I can't believe there is snow there already. We are way north of you guys and we don't have snow yet...knock on wood!
I miss you so much and am glad to hear that you guys are adjusting!! Keep us posted!!!!
So are you here in Idaho to stay?
I've been wondering what has been going on with you guys! I'm sorry you miss Tennesse so much!! I think we will be in the same boat too, soon, but with Utah, not Tennesse.
It's so good to have some news! You are missed VERY much!! I'm way behind on blogging too! :( Take care and keep in touch!!
My dad said he saw you in Idaho. Are you there for good or just for Micheal's clinical? Your boys ARE growing. I can't believe we both have 2 kids! Crazy. My little family is now is Spokane WA, 20 min. east of Coeur d' Alene. It's nice, very nice to ave my own house. Its very nice to finally be on our own again. we waited too long. Anyway, glad everything is going well! Hope you feel better. Miss you!!
Jenna, I didn't realize you all were moving! Not the easiest thing to do with little ones! I am glad the end is near for you! It's nice to have the hubby around! Tell your family hello!
Post a Comment