Michael and I are here in Tennessee and we are having a blast. It is so nice to come back and see our friends and feel like "home." We have been very busy and we are so grateful for family and their willingness to watch our boys. We miss them so much, but know they are having so much fun.
Michael graduates TONIGHT and I couldn't be prouder of him. He has worked so hard and we are both very excited. Wish us luck and thanks to all for your support.
7 comments:
Congrats to Michael. That is so exciting!!!
Congrats to both of you and to the bright future for your family.
The Blaisdell's
Congrats Michael and Jenna! That is great! So glad that we were lucky enough or blessed to meet up with you again. Best wishes for your future! ~Juliano family
Congrats on the Graduation! Hope you have a blast on your cruise.
Congratulations to both of you! We showed up to the 2nd ward Christmas party and wondered where you were after seeing your boys. Hope you are having fun on your little vacation!
It was so good seeing you. I miss you guys SOOOOO much! I hope one day we live closer to each other again. {hugs}
i am so sorry i missed you guys, that was the week i was heading back from cali. hope all is well in idaho and merry merry christmas... if you ever bump into my aunt tell her hi for me
Post a Comment