Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Moving!
Well, we are moving to Havre next week. The moving company sent someone to see what we had and then next week they are coming to pack. Can you believe that I don't have to pack anything. Although most of our stuff is in storage we still have things to pack. I am really going to enjoy having someone else pack our things and move them for us. We found a house to rent. It is right by the hospital and will be perfect for us. We are very excited and hope the move goes well. For all of you who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time, I am sorry. I probably won't get to see you so I am sorry. We have been busy and I don't feel like I have had time to do much. We love you all and hope you are enjoying the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a luxury to have a moving company do all the work. I have moved so many times I've lost track, but what an awesome blessing.
Hope the move goes smoothly and you come out on the other end a more peaceful you.
Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes smoothly. Hopefully now that we will be closer we'll get to see each other a little more. Let us know if you need anything.
Good luck with everything.
Sounds exciting!
Done with school at last! Hurrah!
So exciting! I hope the move goes smoothly and that your new ward is super friendly. We miss you!
at least the worst part of it will be done by someone else!! good luck with the move!
That's great that you don't have to worry about moving your things! I know your new ward in Havre will love your little family!! We all miss you!!
Yeah for graduation and even more yeah for a paying job!!! Congrats and enjoy Montana!
Yeah! Glad to have you back in the north west. It is nice to be close to family.
Hope you're getting settled.
Post a Comment