Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snow is Falling All Around

It started snowing on Tuesday and I think it is here to stay. The boys are super excited to play in it. The roads are really icy so we have been staying inside. This is our front yard looking out toward our neighbors.

My friend Jen and I took our boys out to the mountains and found a great spot to take pictures. These are a few of them. Benson was starting to get sick and so he wasn't very happy, but I think they turned out great.


9 comments:

Red Head Family said...

WE had snow but it's gone now-love the pictures of the boys-the one of Levi by the fence is so cute and the B&W of the 2 of them is adorable!! Can't wait to see you at THanksgiving

Joyce said...

So nice to read your update. I can't imagine how much the boys have grown. Great pictures. Nice snow too.

Jessica Newman said...

Wow! I can hardly recognize your little boys. They are turning into little men. They look great. Hope all is well with you!

Traylor Family said...

Jenna I miss you!!!!

Brittany said...

Jenna, it's been so long. How are you?

Troy and Rach said...

I can't believe how big your boys are, especially Benson! We haven't gotten snow yet, but am looking forward to it.

Trisha said...

Your boys, they are huge! How did that happen? I couldn't figure out where Benson was. Oh my gosh, he has gotten so big. Gosh, I am jealous of the snow, NOT! I don't miss that white stuff at all.

The Goodwins said...

Love the pix Jenna! They are so cute with the autumn colors! I never got to say thankyou for those knitted monkies and elephant animals you got the twins--Mason stole them and has adopted them into his plethora of stuffed animal children. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we'll get to see each other around Christmas. Love you!

Julie said...

Handsome boys!!! Love the picts!