Wednesday, April 30, 2008




It was a really nice day here and so we all went to the zoo. Levi loves to walk and see all the animals. He gets mad because he wants to climb into the cages with the animals. We stopped and ate our lunch and Levi loved getting his picture taken.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Jenna! What cute pictures that you got of your trip to the zoo. I am so jealous of you guys and all of the warm weather. I wish that it would finally get a little warm around here. But, I guess that I can wait. It looks like your guys are doing really good and I can't believe how big Levi is. He is looks so much bigger than Reese.
So, are you liking this whole blogging thing? I hope that you are and that I didn't waste your time, but I really enjoy getting to see what you guys are up to.
Keep all of the wonderful pictures coming.

We are the Turner's! said...

Jenna, I have enjoyed looking at your blog. It is so great to see pictures of your family. I sure miss you. Levi is ADORABLE. Thanks for keeping in touch. I enjoy reading the comments that you have made on my blog. Have a super day!

Nancy said...

I love the little counters that you added to your blog. It is turning out so cute. I am so excited that you are doing this. I can't believe that Levi is almost 2. What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! See you soon, Jeanette and Kids