Well, my brother got married in Logan and it was fun to be at the wedding. We are so happy for them both and glad to have another sister-in-law.
This is our family and friends that came to the temple. I hate pictures of myself, but at least I am in the back because I am short. It was fun and they are very happy.
6 comments:
Hey Jenna,
Twilight is huge here too! Have you read it? I absolutely love it and book # 4 comes out in like 16 days! Thanks for the suggestion, if you have anymore send them my way!!
Jorelle
Looks like it was a beautiful day! Congratulations to Brett and his new wife! (I hate pictures of myself to-but usually don't have to worry about it because I'm almost always BEHIND the camera! Works out well...)
Tell Brett COngrats! Hope all is well. I miss you guys!!
hey jen, bretts wife is so pretty!! i am happy for you and your pregnancy. that awesome!! you are such a good mom, and it will be fun to have another running around with you. i hope it is a girl!!! well i am very excited for you and i wish we could see eachother more often. next time your down we'll have to get together. i love you so much. see ya later. bean
hey! How's it going? We got Levi's pictures today, we were out of town. They look so cute and Levi is growing like a weed. Thanks for the picture!
Hey jenna it's Amanda Horsley (Diaz). Congrats to Brett. How are you doing in TN? Your little fam is so cute.
Post a Comment