Friday, August 1, 2008

I love the water!



Levi loves to go swimming. He can jump from the side of the pool and isn't afraid of the water. He loves to splash and sit in his "fishie" Having a pool has been wonderful to help with the heat.

3 comments:

Braden Bell said...

swimming? Um, he's got so many floaties and things on that I'm not sure the water can even touch his skin. Just kidding. He's sure a cute kid. Is that the Rickard's pool? Do you guys mind if we link to your blog on ours? Then we can see whenever you do a new post.

Maxfield Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Levi has grown up. That is so great that you guys have a pool. I bet Levi loves having something fun to do on the hot summer days. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Who is the good looking guy in the picture with Levi?!!