Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unexpected Surprise!



I am so excited. We had an unexpected surprise the other day. We were blessed with a beautiful piano. I have already been playing and have so much fun. Levi will sit by me and play very softly. He loves the piano too, and has been so soft with it. Our apartment is getting quite cozy, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Well, wish me luck that I will be able to learn to play again. Sorry to the neighbors!

4 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Yay!!!!!! I am so happy for you! We had a similar blessing a few years ago (I think from the same source) and it has been wonderful. Now you are busted though--we know you can play.

Nancy said...

Jenna! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys. So, where did you get it from? Looks like Levi had fun with his Grandpa. How have you been feeling? Is it cooler there yet?

Red Head Family said...

How fun. I love having piano and the kids love it too! I didn't know you played. I'm not sure if I've send you info that we have a blog too-not very exiting but seeing everyone else's is giving me hope for doing better. it's http://mjsorensen.blogspot.com

Damien and Ashley said...

Hey Jenna-Amber's email address is basketbaldwin@yahoo.com. Hopefully you can get a hold of her! I will tell her to watch for a email from you!