Saturday, August 23, 2008

Adventure Science Center


So the other day we went to the Adventure Science Center and Levi normally loves this place. Today, however, he cried and was scared of everything. He cried in the corner becuase he didn't want his picture taken. He wanted me to hold him a lot which is getting hard to do. His friend Desiree sure enjoyed it. She sure is cute!




4 comments:

Red Head Family said...

That place looks great for the kids. Isn't it funny how they can be one day to the next. Cute blog background!

Braden Bell said...

Cute pics! jeff is pointing at them and yelling excitedly

Traylor Family said...

Ha, you need a new camera. Would you like me to email you some picture of quality??? J/K. We took Lucas back today and he actually enjoyed it.

The McClellan Family said...

A new piano?! YAY! That's so awesome! I stink at the piano now, I need to keep it up, but if my husband would buy me a new piano hmmm.....So how has it been living away from your fam? I think it will be a good experience for us! Sorry I missed you when you came to Katie's! Hopefully you'll get to come back soon!