Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Brother All Grown Up!



This is my little brother Jordan, with his mission president and wife. He is serving in Spain and really enjoying it. We really miss him, but know that he is doing the Lord's work. I still can't believe how grown up he is. Levi will ask about Jordan and wants to see him, but we tell him that he is serving a mission. Thanks for your great example. We miss you and love you Jordan.

6 comments:

Braden Bell said...

What a special thing for your family. I feel like our kids were really blessed by hearing about their uncles' missions while they were very little--like Levi.

Jessica said...

Jenna! I can't believe he's even that old! My husband served in Spain...tough mission. Very devout people, yet they don't seem to practice their religion. Thats how it usually works though, right? Congrats on another boy! I hope you're doing well!

Damien and Ashley said...

jordon-on a mission! that can't be right!!! Craziness....

Nancy said...

It is so sad then you take a step back and realize that your little siblings are all grown up. How exciting for your brother and you guys.

Red Head Family said...

Glad to have those examples around for our kids. Debbie keeps me updated with things. I hope Levi is still doing well. I have dealt with seizures with Kaleb although not the same kind. Hope to see you soon.

The Dipo's said...

Hey Jenna! It's me! Amanda Vest! I found your blog through Ashley and Damiens, I hope you don't mind me dropping off a comment! It's fun to see that you are doing well and have a fun family! Good luck over the next few months, I found the second pregnancy to be more fun, but yet more challenging than the first.