We had an eventful weekend. I was helping with a wedding reception so Levi and Michael spent most of the day together. That evening I stayed to help and Michael and Levi went to our friend's house, the Holmans. Levi had been acting cranky all evening and was very clingy. I left the reception about 9:00 and I headed to the Holmans to play games. As I was walking to the apartment door I saw Chantelle very upset. She said something about Levi and I ran into the apartment and Levi had had a febrile seizure. Thankfully, Michael and Blake are nurses and we had many more friends there to help. The paramedics showed up but we decided that we would take him to the hospital. The doctor said that it was a viral infection and to keep his fever down.
I am happy to say that Levi is doing well. He is still clingy and if he doesn't get his medicine his fever climbs up. We have been so blessed to have such amazing friends who have been so much help. We are thankful that Levi is doing well, and know that the blessing he recieved from Bishop Bell and all the faith we had helped. I can't express my thanks to all who have thought of us. We love you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Thanks!
6 comments:
I am so glad he is feeling better. What a sweet boy. We love you guys!
We're also glad he's doing better. Maybe I'll actually be able to sleep now. Can't wait till tonight!
How Scary! I'm so glad that he is doing better. What a blessing that it happened when there medical people around to help. Times like these make you truly grateful to have a husband who can give blessings. Good Luck. Keep us posted on how he is doing.
Wow, that sounds like it was scary! I have had a niece do that same thing and I know it really is scary! I am glad he is doing better!
That is so scary. I am so glad the he is doing better. He is so cute.
Oh Jenna,I am so sorry that Levi has been sick again. What a scary thing. My sister's little boy that gets those seizurs(sp?), anyways- as soon as he starts to act a little sick, even cranky, she gives him some Motrin. She does it everytime and so far he hasn't had any for a couple of years. Maybe if you could do that it would help Levi have not so many. Ask your doctor about it. I hope that Levi stays well for a long time.
Post a Comment