This week has been busy. Levi had his EEG, which we still are waiting on the results and he continues to push his limits. He is a two year old for sure and loves to be so independent. He now says "Don't push me" or "Don't spank me" (we don't spank him him hard) and "Don't push people" Time out does not phase him anymore so we are resorting to holding him tightly so he doesn't throw or hit. We went and ate at Arbys one night and he threw the fries across the table and then at church he threw his truck. (lucklily it didn't hit anyone). I am hoping this phase is almost to a close.
Even though Levi stresses Michael and I out, he still is the joy of our lives. He continues to amaze us with the things that he knows and does. He can be very polite when he wants to and so sweet. We love him and know that we just have to be patient with him.
Well the other big thing this week is that there is no gas in Nashville at all. All the gas stations are out of gas, and when they do get some the lines are blocking the road and then it is gone again. Hurricane Ike has made people panic so we have quite the gas shortage. Michael and I were really bummed because Bishop Bell was going to have a marriage fireside and he postponed it so people could save on gas. He is such a wonderful speaker and he loves the ward so much (not trying to suck up to you, Bishop Bell). We will be looking forward to the fireside in the future.
To end on a happy note, we have two active young women in Young Womens and then the 1st Counslers, niece and friend are coming. They are not members, but have been coming to mutual and came to church yesterday. I love being in Young Womens and getting to know these wonderful girls. They are so much fun and have such great faith and testimonys.
Hopefully gas will find its way back to Nashville and the price will go down, but until then maybe my house will finally get clean!
6 comments:
sucking up is not always a bad thing...:) Just kidding, but thanks for writing nice things.
Don't worry this phase with Levi will eventually end!
How scary for you guys to not have any gas. I hope that it gets better soon and I hope that Levi will stop being a little stinker for you but I hate to tell you, it might be around for a while. Reese and Paige act like that all of the time.
Thats crazy Jenna! Good luck with all of that! How's the pregnancy coming? Congrats on another boy, by the way~! Please tell Michael I said hello! Love ya!
Stupid Hurricane! Glad to see that you're looking into the positive though :o)
I can't believe that there is no gas where you live. That is crazy. Sounds like everything else is going just fine. We have been having a little bit of trouble with our 2 year old as well and we keep having to remind each other that she is only 2 and it is just her trying to figure things out. She gets very, very, VERY dramatic and throws major temper tantrums and doesn't cooperate at all when she is tired. So we have to make sure she gets all the sleep that she needs. Anyway, good luck with Levi and with baby number 2. Keep us posted.
ok, so in resonce to your comment. You were lost on the PS to Annalee? I was just joking with her because everytime I say anything is wrong or if I take a nap she always asks if I am Pregnant so that she will be the first to know. I was just teasing her. I think that was what you were confused about. So, have you guys been sick too. If so I am really sorry. It is horrible when your kids are sick. How are you feeling? Still good?
Post a Comment