Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nearing the End

So as I am nearing the end of this pregnancy, I am getting very anxious. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am dilated to a 1! Yeah, I know I could be at a 1 for along time, but I am excited. My contractions have been going on for months now and they have been getting more painful and the lower back is starting to really ache. Michael has been sweet and given me many back rubs to ease the pain. I am also starting to really clean my house again and getting all the baby things ready to go.

Levi is having a hard time realizing that his crib is NOT "his" anymore. He tells me he wants to sleep in it and the baby will sleep in the big boy bed. I have been so proud of Levi, because he lets me sleep and be lazy, while he plays. I have been so tired and sometimes in a lot of pain that I just lay on the couch. I am going to have to make being stuck at home up to him. He has been such a good helper also. He helped clean the house by dusting and picking up all his toys. I can't quite do anything without Levi wanting a part of it too. He is such a good boy.

Well I am off to take a nap and pray that the baby will come soon, but not to soon. I think I can hold out until the new year. Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Diana Sims said...

I am so excited for you, Jenna! You can take as long a break as you want from YW! :) (But you knew that already.)

Braden Bell said...

Oh bless you sweet moms for all you go through. Let us know if you need some help!

The McClellan Family said...

I totally understand! Try to get as much sleep as possible! I'm so excited for your delivery! There's nothing like a new baby! Good Luck!

Nancy said...

Yeah! I hope that your little baby gets here soon for your sake. Good luck with everything and have a Merry Christmas.

Red Head Family said...

Keep up the good work!! I do not enjoy the last month of my pregnancy-I'm so ready to have the baby-good thing I don't have to do it anymore!

The Wright Family said...

Good luck! I remember how that feels. I can't wait to see pics of the new little one!