Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First two weeks

What a busy 4 weeks it has been. I have not found time to yet add a new post so here I go at last.

The 2 weeks with Benson was a whole new territory. 2 little boys are hard to take care of. Once I get one taken care of the other one needs something. It took a lot of time getting use to that. I was very sad because Michael went back to work a couple of days after Benson's birth. I was now home alone with 2 boys. I can't say that the first 2 weeks were easy. It was very hard and lonely, because Michael was gone all the time doing 24 hour shifts at the hospital. I often felt like I couldn't take care of my boys like I should.

However, I had many supportive phone calls and people asking what they could do. Just knowing that I have someone to call made all the difference. We got some wonderful meals brought to us and that really helped. I appreciate everyone who has helped and made it so much easier. Thank You!

Life is hectic, but I wouldn't change it. I love my two little boys, but realize that Levi is growing up way to fast. It has been wonderful having a newborn in our house and we are enjoying the little things in life.

Here are a few pictures of the first couple of weeks. I will post more later.




2 comments:

Diana Sims said...

Cute pictures, Jenna. Can't wait to see Benson again! What a cutie! :)

The Dipo's said...

Benson looks just like his Daddy. :o) It's hard having the second child and realizing how grown up the first is. I had issues with that too when Eloise came along.