I have had many people tell me how much they like the name Benson. For those of you who don't know, Benson, is a family name. Michael's Great Grandma's last name was Benson and I loved it so that became his name.
WE love that name too! (I hate to tell you this, but I will) So, I didn't want to wait to use the name so we named a pug Benson... no unfortunately Noah won't forget Benson, the Pug and I can never use that name again! So, I'm happy that you named him Benson, it is a great name!
2 comments:
Congratulations! He is so cute and Benson is a way cute name!
WE love that name too! (I hate to tell you this, but I will) So, I didn't want to wait to use the name so we named a pug Benson... no unfortunately Noah won't forget Benson, the Pug and I can never use that name again! So, I'm happy that you named him Benson, it is a great name!
Post a Comment