Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday Wishes






Happy Birthday Mom!

I know this is really late, but with two kids I am really slow. My mom turned 50 the 1st of February. I have a wonderful Mother. She is so sweet and always thinking of us. We are always getting phone calls and packages which make us feel very special. She listens to me and gives me advice. She is such a wonderful Grandmother to her two grandsons. Levi loves her so much. She has taught me how to be compassionate, loving, keep a clean house, cook(although I don't do this very often) and to be a good person. We miss you Mom and can't wait to see you in many months. We hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love You!

1 comment:

The Goodwins said...

Hey Jenna,
Your little boy looks so much like his daddy! I can't believe how much he's grown. Your little Benson is also quite the doll!