After the concert we got to get pictures and we all went to Cold Stone for icecream. It was neat for us because we felt like their groupies. At Cold Stone three of the members of the band who also have their own band called Due West serenaded everybody. You can check it out at http://duewestmusic.blogspot.com/
Michael and Benson are shown for awhile.
We had lots of fun and it was good to hear some good music and eat yummy icecream. Here are some pictures of the night.




6 comments:
I think that's so cool that you get to rub shoulders with people like that! How fun!
p.s. Benson is so cute! hope life is good with those two little boys!
The Nashville Tribute Band is an awesome experience!
I like it when I feel cool because I have met someone famous!! Glad you are smiling. Keep up the good work of motherhood-it does get a bit easier or different anyway.
Now YOU GUYS are famous, because you are on the Due West iphone video at the ice cream store. Way to go!!!
Now you guys are famous too. Saw you on the Due West Iphone video at the ice cream store. Way to go!!
jenna, micheal looks just like all of the band guys, ha ha!!! he fits right in! looks like your doing well with your crazy life, hope to see you soon, but enjoy nashville as long as possible. love ya katie
Post a Comment