Friday, July 16, 2010

Faith

I am in Ririe with my family and we have been having a great time. Some sad news is that my mom's friend's granddaughter died today. She fell into a ditch and she was flown to Primary Children's Hospital and has been there for a week. She was only 18 months old and I am amazed at the faith of the parents. I have been following their blog and I hope and pray that I can be as strong in my trials. Please pray for the Sullenger family and their little girl Preslee. My heart goes out to them. The parents put this wonderful quote on their blog and I think it says it all.

Elder Neal A. Maxwell rightly said: “The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”

I hope I can always remember this. God Bless you Preslee

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Isn't this heartbreaking? I went to Highschool with the little girl's mom and her brother (Preslee's Uncle) was a good friend of mine. It makes my heart just hurt.

Brittany said...

Hi Jenna! It's Britt. Our blog is private. What's your email, and I'll send you an invite. email me at brittanyfarfan@gmail.com Good to find you!

Halli said...

Are you guys still living in Havre, Mt? We had some friends move there and I thought of you. Their names are Jack and Dana Robertson. Anyway, hope you guys are good!