Michael and I went to the Grand Ole Opry a couple of weeks ago and I have been slacking in posting a blog about it. We had so much fun. It was neat to listen to the music and we had a backstage tour set up so we really lucked out. It was so fun and we hope to do it again. Enjoy the pictures.
4 comments:
How fun! I'm not a country music fan, but to be able to go to that venue would be awesome! I love all the pics! You make a pretty cute pregnant chik!
I am so jealous! That looks like it was a blast! Awesome pictures!
How fun. Did the Trumans set you up?
Oh, me and my sad Country Singer dreams are very jealous of you guys. I'm going to go rat my hair and put on skinny jeans to make me feel better.
Post a Comment