Last night we had our ward halloween party, but Levi didn't seem to like it. He cried and clung to me. He didn't want to play any games at first. He finally got happy and had fun with the basketball game. He also loves his friend Aiden. They both looked really cute. He got lots of candy, which Michael and I have already eaten. It was a fun night.


5 comments:
I have the cutest grandson. We miss him very much.
Who is the cutest bumble bee? Levi! I am so glad that you guys had a great party. I love Halloween.
Cute!! Ours is this weekend. Can't wait to see all the kids dressed up.
Jenna, I don't know if you remember me...this is Chelsi Sutton (Linderman now) we went to HS together? I stumbled across your blog through a mutual friends blog and was so excited to read up on what you have been doing in all the years since we left Ririe. I am happy to hear you are so well and wish you and your family all the best in Tennessee!
Jenna love....email me and I'll give you your mom's password so you can post stuff on her blog!!!! (evil laugh here)
Post a Comment