

So a couple of weeks back my friend Jessica and I went to a big garage sale. She picked up a play kitchen for her 1 year old little girl. Just last week, she found a brand new play kitchen by the dumpster. She was so thoughtful and knew that Levi loves to "pretend" to make food for us, so she gave us one of the play kitchens. Levi absolutely loves it. He was so excited and hasn't stopped "cooking" for us. If only he was cooking real food so I wouldn't have to. Thanks so much to the Newmans for this wonderful gift. Now I have to find a spot to put it.
4 comments:
Looks like he is having fun. We got a kitchen set for McKinley for this christmas. Its so much fun to watch your kids using their imagination and learning to pretend play. I can't believe how big Levi is getting. What a cutie!
Jenna, looks like Levi is all set!
Hey, tell your mom to get with it on her blog! She thinks she doesn't have time....pshaw!
check her out
www.hotmamanita.blogspot.com
That is very cute! I know that Dallin likes to play with the mop, if only he could just do all the housework for me! :)
I am so glad that you got a picture of this. Totally blackmail.
Post a Comment