These are from the hotel's swimming pool and room. Levi loved swimming. He always wanted to go and never wanted to leave. He really liked playing in the bubbles that were in the hot tub.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you all had a blast. Missed you Sunday so I didn't get a chance to give you your invitation. I'm hosting a Lia Sophia Jewelry Party Saturday the 8th at 6:30pm and bring a friend. Hope to see you there.
Levi sure looks like he had fun! He is so cute. I am sure he is a pretty funny kid. I am due on the 20th of November so just about 2 weeks left. But I have a feeling I will go over my due date. I am really starting to feel like I want this girl to come! I hope you are feeling well. Do you have any names yet?
Looks like fun! I know a lot of people that would be jealous that you guys got to go to the corvette place! I'm jealous you got to go to the mammoth caves! That's neat!
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast. Missed you Sunday so I didn't get a chance to give you your invitation. I'm hosting a Lia Sophia Jewelry Party Saturday the 8th at 6:30pm and bring a friend. Hope to see you there.
Lynne
Levi sure looks like he had fun! He is so cute. I am sure he is a pretty funny kid. I am due on the 20th of November so just about 2 weeks left. But I have a feeling I will go over my due date. I am really starting to feel like I want this girl to come! I hope you are feeling well. Do you have any names yet?
It looks like you guys had a fun time. It is always nice to have a family get-away every so often.
PS-I tagged you!!
~Chantelle
Looks like fun! I know a lot of people that would be jealous that you guys got to go to the corvette place! I'm jealous you got to go to the mammoth caves! That's neat!
Post a Comment