I can't believe how grown up Levi has gotten. He looks like a little kid, not a baby anymore. It just reminds me how long its been since we've seen you guys. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.
so cute jenna! were having a cookie exchange party tonight. im bringing 6 dozen chocolate peanut butter rice crispies! love them! you should post the recipe, it is soo good! wish you were here but you will be next christmas!! love katie
6 comments:
I love when kids sleep all cuddled up. It's so adorable!
He is a cute kid! Nothing cuter than a sleeping (and therefore, quiet) two year old. It was fun to have him running around on Thanksgiving.
I can't believe how grown up Levi has gotten. He looks like a little kid, not a baby anymore. It just reminds me how long its been since we've seen you guys. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.
That is so sweeet. Oh, and I love Christmas too!
so cute jenna! were having a cookie exchange party tonight. im bringing 6 dozen chocolate peanut butter rice crispies! love them! you should post the recipe, it is soo good! wish you were here but you will be next christmas!! love katie
Such a cute little man!
Post a Comment