Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work, Work, and Play

Michael has been really busy at clinical. Vanderbilt has been working him hard and keeping him late. When he gets home, Michael is so tired and Levi is way past bedtime. I keep him up just so he can see his Daddy. Levi has really missed his Daddy and is getting pretty bored of Mom. Yesterday, Michael had off and so we decided to spend the day together. We took Levi to the Adventure Science Center (one of his favorite places). He had so much fun. They had a huge train track set up for display. It was really fun to watch the trains go around and Levi just loved it. He also loved playing with the trains in the toddler section. Michael and I sat there and talked for over 30 minutes because Levi just ignored us and played. He was so much fun. Michael took him to the top where you have a great view of Nashville. It was a great morning. Levi and I took naps (Michael went to the school to do some work) and then we went out to dinner. It was really fun to play with Levi and give our attention to him. He is our pride and joy. Now Michael is off to work and who knows when we will see him. Love you Daddy!






9 comments:

Chelsi said...

Sounds like a fun day. It is hard when husband's work and can't be home. I miss Trevor when he has long hours.

Damien and Ashley said...

the science center sounds so fun. i need to find something like that for my boys-they would love it and they think science is sooo cool, mostly because that's what their dad teaches at school...

Diana Sims said...

We use to go to a similar place in California when the kids were little. It's so neat for them to experience places like that!

Jessica said...

JENNA! I love the pictures...Levi is growing so fast! Looks like you got in on a little play action yourself! Hope you're doing well!

Nancy said...

Glad that you guys were able to spend some time together. Now if I could get Richard to take some time off and spend with us.

Maxfield Family said...

Looks like Levi had a lot of fun. Its hard having daddy gone all the time. McKinley always gets so excited when Brett finally gets home. We've been having a hard time getting her to bed because she just wants to stay up and play with daddy. The good news is that we are on the down hill side of this slope. The end is finally in sight. Yeah! :)

Braden Bell said...

You guys are such a great family! Jenna, good for you for being so supportive of Michael at work. I know that's tough on the family.

Jamie said...

Jenna - such a fun activity! I wanted to check that place out when we were there, but never made it! Your family is wonderful and you are an amazing mom. Levi is such a big boy now! I can hardly believe it!

Red Head Family said...

Yeah for days off-it's hard to remember in the future it's all worth it now. I hope that's just a prop of you in the wheelchair. Thanks for the updates!!