Thursday, January 1, 2009

Benson Has Arrived!

We are happy to annouce that BENSON MICHAEL KARREN arrived at 6:33 p.m. on Decemember 31, 2008. He was 3 weeks early but is healthy and happy. Benson weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Levi has wanted to hold and kiss his baby brother. We hope he continues to be so nice. I will write about the labor later, but I am going to go eat some "great" hospital food. Thanks everybody for all the support.




14 comments:

Diana Sims said...

He's darling, Michael and Jenna!! I'm so excited for you!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He's so darling! You lucky girl, coming erly and healthy! Sorry you couldn't be the New Year's baby, but what a great tax deduction.

Way to go and good luck. I wish I lived close so I could bring a casserole or something. I make a mean green jello!

We are happy for you!

Traylor Family said...

I'm DYING to come see him!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Jeremy can watch Lucas tonight so I can come hold him and kiss him. This is killing me....

Jessica Newman said...

He looks great, such a cute squishy boy! Can't wait to see him when you guys come home.

Jamie said...

how cute! Congratulations! You look great, too!

Sharrard Family said...

He is so gorgeous! You look so good Jenna! Congrats!
I am so glad I found your blog! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Bryan and Karalee said...

I am in love with your baby! He is so cute. I hope you are doing well, and that Benson continues to do well also. Congartulations! Love you.

Asher and Amy said...

Yeah! He is healthy and early! We are excited for you. Hope to see you soon but not too soon!

Red Head Family said...

Congrats-thanks for keeping us informed.

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you! I was waiting to hear if he had come yet!!! Can't wait so meet the new guy! CONGRATS!!!

Maxfield Family said...

Congrats on the new addition. He is a cutie! He looks a lot like is big brother. I'm glad everyone is healthy.

Jessica said...

Congrats Jenna! Glad everything went well! He looks a lot like Levi! Hope you're feeling well!

Chelsi said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for you - He is beautiful.

Amber McArthur said...

He is so cute! I love his name, too! Good luck with everything, but I am sure you are an old pro at all of it! Congrats!