What a cute hat he's wearing, where'd you get it? Ha. There were a few pictures in there where I was finally able to see the Levi resemblance. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
Hey Jenna, hope you and the family are doing well. Hope you are enjoying having your mom and dad there....we miss Nita here. Long weekend in the ER without her!!!!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting your pictures, Jenna! So cute!!
Cute pictures! What a happy family!
What a cute hat he's wearing, where'd you get it? Ha. There were a few pictures in there where I was finally able to see the Levi resemblance. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
levi has a twin brother! You look great Jenna! I hope you're feeling well!
Hey Jenna, hope you and the family are doing well. Hope you are enjoying having your mom and dad there....we miss Nita here. Long weekend in the ER without her!!!!
Tell them hi!
Post a Comment