Friday, February 20, 2009
This Crazy Life
Life just gets busier and more hectic. This weekend I was ready to pull my hair out. Benson was not sleeping at all. He woke up every couple of hours and wanted to be held all the time, but still cried. Michael and I were so tired and frustrated. I think the Lord knew that I needed his help, because after an exhausting day I sat and fed Benson and prayed that life would get easier. The next day Benson was unusually calm and he has been that way ever since. He still has his fussy moments, but I know that they will pass. Benson has been sleeping better, not great but I will take better. I know that life is hectic, but I have many people to lean on. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for listening and knowing what I need. I am so grateful for my 3 boys and the time that I have to spend with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe it was something you ate?
It's so hard being sleep deprived when your kids are small....but it does get better!!
Jenna,
I know what you are going through, but it only gets better. Somehow the new becomes normal and even if it isn't easy you get somewhat used to it. I can't even remember what it was like to sleep all night and not wake up once. Hang in there. I agree whole heatedly about Heavenly Father's help. I don't know how people go with out the gospel and its peace.
Post a Comment