Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2 months old



Today I took Benson in for his 2 month check-up. He is now 12 pounds and 6 ounces. He is almost 23 inches long. I am so glad that he is gaining weight and doing well. Levi kept looking out the door to see if the doctor was coming. He was quite the curious little fellow.
Benson also had to get his shots today and he only cried for a little bit. When we got home he started to cry again and continued to cry for a couple of hours. I think he has wore himself out so hopefully he will sleep (finally). I have two healthy little boys, what could be better?

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I can't believe he's gotten so big! What darling big eyes! Levi looks like a wonderful big brother.
Hope yo are doing OK.