I have some wonderful siblings. We love eachother, but still fight and argue with eachother. My older brother is still a newlywed and I think he loves it. He is busy with school. He is so good to his wife and I wish we would could see him more. We fought the most and still do. Both stubborn. Thanks Dad for that trait.
My brother Jordan is on his mission and just got transferred to the Canary Islands. He is on the Tenerife Island. Jordan is so helpful to everyone. He always was willing to hold Levi and play with him. I miss him terribly. I would always ask him to do something (I am bossy) and he would do it. He is the stud of the family and very social. He has so many friends and I am especially proud of him. When he was in highschool a lot of his friends were not doing what they should and he decided he would not hang out with them. He really stuck up for what he believed in.

Tyler is 16 and he is stuck with living with Mom and Dad. He is wonderful in school. He always has good grades and takes good care of Shelby. He loves track and football. These keep him busy. Tyler has put up with mean older siblings and still is so sweet. He is so cute when he plays with Levi.
Shelby is one of a kind. She has made us who we are and made us so much better. She always puts a smile on our faces and Levi misses her so much. She has been through so much, but is still a happy girl. I can't believe that she is getting so old. We love you Shelby.
I love you all and we have great parents to thank for us turning out. Love you all and miss you.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love hearing how everyone in your family is doing! :) You are such a wonderful woman! *hugs*
That was neat, Jenna! Thanks for sharing your family!
Post a Comment