Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Youth Dance

Levi loves to help me with about anything and a couple of weeks ago we had our Youth Stake Dance. Michael and I were in charge of picking up the many doughnuts and we stayed at the dance and Levi loved it. He had so much dancing.


Levi helping with the cups

15 dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Yum!

My Daddy
I posted some pictures of our youth at our new Young Women's blog. The blog address is www.goodlettsvilleyw.blogspot.com Check it out!

1 comment:

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

It looks like you are in YWs huh, me too. Chris and I have also vivisted the old youth dance seen a time or two (except we don't have any kids to take along to entertain us!) Your boys are so cute, i can't beleive how much they look like Karren's! I didn't know shuree was having a baby either, shes darling.