
Michael and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on June 18. We were in Ohio and the Baileys watched the kids so we could go on a date. It was so nice to be together and be a date. We went and ate dinner and then went minature golfing and rode go carts. It was so fun. It was good to reconnect and just talk. We had so much fun and I still can't believe that I have been married 5 years. I hope that we have many years ahead of us. Thanks hon for all you do. I Love You!

2 comments:
Jenna, I missed you alot while you were gone. I am sorry that your husband had to be gone at a time that was really not a good time----new baby and all. I really do know how hard it is for a young mother to be home alone with the little ones. Brent used to travel and be gone just during the week when our kids were little, and it was so hard. Then he moved to Florida and we had to stay in Idaho for 6 weeks without him. Glad you are back together. Hope you can relax and enjoy being home.
How wonderful to hit such a milestone! It's amazing how it seems so long now, but in fourty years we're going to look back and think "wow, we were kids!" CONGRATS to you guys!
Post a Comment