Sunday, July 5, 2009

Levi turned 3!

Levi has turned 3. I can't believe that 3 years has flown by. Levi was such a good baby and now is a wonderful boy. He is very wild and loves to run and jump as all boys do. We are so thankful for him and the many things he teaches us. I am kicking myself for not writing down all the funny things he says. The other day I asked him to help me and he said "Just a minute, I'm relaxing." He makes me laugh everyday. We are grateful for Levi and we love him very much.


We had a little birthday party for him and it was a very hot day. It didn't turn out at all like I thought. I ruined his cake about a hour before the party and so I hurried to make another one. It was a mess. I was stressed with Michael being gone and so that stress carried into his party. I hope that everybody had a good time, because I know that Levi did. It didn't matter to him that his cake was ruined, it was hot, and things didn't go well. He just enjoyed his friends being there and having fun. Thanks everybody.


Levi is a huge fan of Lightening McQueen and "Cars" He wants to watch it everyday and loves all things cars. He got this balloon which is actually still "alive and well" even after us being gone a month. What a character.
He also got some great bubble gadgets and he had fun with those.


No comments: