Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Devon Go!

On Thursday night Michael and I went to one of the Young Men's show choir performance. Our friends the Holmans watched Levi(Thanks) and we went on a date. They had lots of food from different restaurants and a silent auction. It was fun to bid and I did get one item. A massage, haircut and lots of hair product. The show was great. The kids sang and danced and they did an amazing job. There is some great talent out here. Devon, you did great! We really enjoyed the whole show and we love supporting the youth in our ward. They are amazing and Michael and I love working with them. They are so good to play with Levi and are so sweet and polite. Thanks Devon for the tickets and can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Hey Jenna, I miss you too. I think about you and your little family all the time. I hope your pregnancy is going well, and also that all is well with levi. I can't wait to see you. I wish i could see you more often and hang out with you. I hope next time your down, we can get together. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

The Marlers said...

it looks like you are having a fun time, i hope your feeling well, what names do you have picked out for baby?