Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Is Here!

Christmas is on its way. I have been so excited that I have had our Christmas tree and decorations up for 3 weeks. I love having the lights on at night and Levi gets so excited. He wakes up in the morning and tells us to turn the Christmas tree on. Happy Holidays everyone!



4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Your decorations look great. We are so excited for Christmas too. We just started putting our decor up today...but we go up to Swan Valley to cut us a tree, so I am not sure when that will get done! It is fun to do though.

Red Head Family said...

Yeah for Christmas. We put our tree up the day before Thanksgiving. I have it up early and down Christmas day or shortly there after.

Jessica Newman said...

We will have to come see your decorations. I love Christmas. It is always over so fast!

Diana Sims said...

Jeepers! I don't have our decorations up yet! Seeing your pictures makes me want to get busy and get it done.