Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blessing Benson

Sunday we blessed Benson and it went really well. He was quiet and Michael did an amazing job. It was a very nice blessing. I was quite sad because we had no family there. Just the four of us taking up part of the bench. Michael and I felt that the bishopric should stand in for the blessing. These three men are amazing and they are wonderful leaders in our ward. I felt so honored to have them help with the blessing. They all have amazing families and wives. Another interesting thing about these men are that they all have a boy that is Levi's age and it is so fun to see them play together. I am blessed to live in a ward that cares for us and to have wonderful leaders who guide me. I am also blessed to have a husband who honors his priesthood and is an example to his two little boys and me.



4 comments:

The Goodwins said...

You have such cute boys! Love Benson's blessing outfit--so cute! It would be hard to not have anyone there for a baby blessing. Fortunately we have ward members that are like family. Miss you!

Joyce said...

Those two little boys will be best buddies in a year or so. It will be fun to have them so close together. The blessing was wonderful, and all of your ward "family" were blessed to share it with you.

Chelsi said...

I am glad your sweet baby's blessing went well. It is hard not to have family close. I know they would have been there if they could have.

Diana Sims said...

I know you would have liked to have family here for the blessing but it was neat. I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to get to know your little family!! Love Ya Jenna!